BRIDGES FOR PEACE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ISRAEL STUDIES 2019
– Could this year be the year that you get trained and equipped to speak up for Israel?
– Could you reserve two weeks at the end of May and early June to devote yourself to an unparalleled Israel experience?
– Could you be available to serve as a Bridges for Peace Representative in your community?
If so, then Bridges for Peace Institute of Israel Studies (IIS) is for you!
The Institute of Israel Studies is a program for Bible-believing Christians from all around the world who desire to:
Through the program, representatives meet and interact with Bridges for Peace leadership, learn from Israeli experts concerning current issues, and interact with Israelis in a variety of venues.
Would you pray about this and seriously consider God’s calling on your life regarding Israel? Then speak with one of our leadership team to let us help you in the process of applying for the Institute and the BFP-USA Representative Program.
Is it time for YOU to take action for Zion? If yes, then let’s get going…
IIS Dates: “Open Air”
– Depart USA: Sunday, May 19
– Arrive in Israel on Monday, May 20: You’ll need to arrive a ride from the airport by taxi or sherut to the Ramada Hotel in Jerusalem (Sderot Wolfson 6) allowing sufficient time for travel and check-in. Then join up with participants from around the world for dinner at 7:00 p.m., followed by the evening’s Orientation that begins at 8:00 p.m.
– Departures: Option to depart late Friday night, May 30/Saturday, June 1 morning around 1 a.m. or check out of the hotel on Saturday, June 1 by 11 a.m., have some free time until sometime late afternoon or evening, as flights are available on your carrier.
– Arrive USA: Saturday, June 1 or Sunday, June 2 based on your departure preference.
Please note that all participants must arrive by Monday, May 20, in time for dinner at 7:00 p.m. Orientation begins at 8:00 p.m. Departures should be scheduled for Saturday, June 1. Checkout time at the Ramada Hotel is 11:00 a.m.
We are able to assist should accommodation be required prior to May 20 and/or after June 1. We are, however, limited by the availability of rooms at the hotel. No pre-arrivals/ extensions are included. Additional cost details will be provided on request.
All information and pricing address the LAND PORTION ONLY. Domestic and international flight costs are not included and must be arranged by you or your travel agent. Please plan your arrival and departure times to coincide with the IIS schedule. Please allow ample time for travel to Tel Aviv Airport, etc. — PLEASE DO NOT BOOK YOUR FLIGHT before you have spoken to our Bridges for Peace USA Representative at 800-566-1998 or email: email@example.com.
Registration Fee $500 (Full cost for Land Package is $2640 for double occupancy – price includes tips; add $1183 for single supplement.)
To REGISTER for the Institute of Israel Studies by printed form; Mail completed registration form to the USA Office along with $500 registration deposit fee to Bridges for Peace, P.O. Box 410037, Melbourne, FL 32941-0037
To REGISTER for Institute of Israel Studies (Online version)
-> Final registration deadline date is April 12, 2019
-> To view FLYER
-> For BFP IIS Term Paper Requirements (Deadline for Term Paper is April 24, 2019)
Institute of Israel Studies Participants held in Israel
Bridges for Peace International Headquarters in Jerusalem, Israel
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. All other materials are property of Bridges For Peace in the United States of America. Copyright © 2019.
Website Site Design by J-Town Internet Services Ltd. - Based in Jerusalem and Serving the World.