BRIDGES FOR PEACE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ISRAEL STUDIES
– Could next year be the year that you get trained and equipped to speak up for Israel?
– Could you reserve 2 and a half weeks at the end of May and early June to devote yourself to an unparalleled Israel experience?
– Could you be available to serve as a Bridges for Peace Representative in your community?
If so, then Bridges for Peace Institute of Israel Studies (IIS) is for you!
The Institute of Israel Studies is a program for Bible-believing Christians from all around the world who desire to:
Through the program, representatives meet and interact with Bridges for Peace leadership, learn from Israeli experts concerning current issues, and interact with Israelis in a variety of venues.
Would you pray about this and seriously consider God’s calling on your life regarding Israel? Then speak with one of our leadership team to let us help you in the process of applying for the Institute and the BFP-USA Representative Program.
Is it time for YOU to take action for Zion? If yes, then let’s get going…
IIS Dates: “Open Air” (Dates pending)
Depart US: Saturday
– Arrive Jerusalem (in time for dinner with US Team): Sunday
– Walking Tour of Jerusalem: Monday
– Institute of Israel Studies: Begins Monday pm
– MASTER”S International University of Divinity (MIUD ) Follow-on Course: (To be determined), Saturday-Sunday*
– Flights out: Late night Sunday
Arrive US: Monday
NOTE: The fees listed below are based on the full cost of the program which include: the US Early Arrival, the Institute of Israel Studies and two-day Master’s International University of Divinity Seminar.
All information and pricing addresses the LAND PORTION ONLY. Flight cost is not included and must be arranged by you or your travel agent. Need assistance with flights? Contact Daphne – TRAVEL by Ginny at 800-950-5610. Please plan your arrival and departure times to coincide with schedule allowing ample time for your departure flight for travel to Tel Aviv, etc. — PLEASE DO NOT BOOK YOUR FLIGHT before you have spoken to our Bridges for Peace USA Representative at 800-566-1998 or email: email@example.com.
Registration Fee $500 occupancy. (Full cost approximately $2695 – price pending; add $855 for single supplement.)
To REGISTER for Institute of Israel Studies & MIUD*
* If a student of MIUD, one can earn through this Institute of Israel Studies (9 credits) and the follow-on course (3 credits) for a total of 12 credits.
To View Course Detail (Pending)
Institute of Israel Studies Participants held in Israel
Bridges for Peace International Headquarters in Jerusalem, Israel
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. All other materials are property of Bridges For Peace in the United States of America. Copyright © 2018.
Website Site Design by J-Town Internet Services Ltd. - Based in Jerusalem and Serving the World.