BRIDGES FOR PEACE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ISRAEL STUDIES 2017
– Could this be the year that you get trained and equipped in Israel to speak up for Israel?
– Could you reserve 2.5 weeks in May to devote yourself to an unparalleled Israel experience?
– Could you be available to serve as a Bridges for Peace Representative in your community?
If so, the 2017 Bridges for Peace Institute of Israel Studies (IIS) is for you!
The Institute of Israel Studies is a program for Bible-believing Christians from all around the world who desire to:
Through the program, representatives meet and interact with Bridges for Peace leadership, learn from Israeli experts concerning current issues, and interact with Israelis in a variety of venues.
Would you pray about this and seriously consider God’s calling on your life regarding Israel? Then speak with one of our leadership team to let us help you in the process of applying for the Institute and the BFP-USA Representative Program.
Is it time for YOU to take action for Zion? If yes, then let’s get going…
IIS Dates: “Open Air”
Depart US: Sat, May 13
– Arrive Jerusalem (in time for dinner with US Team): Sun, May 14
– Walking Tour of Jerusalem: Mon am, May 15
– Institute of Israel Studies: Mon pm, May 15-26
– MASTER”S International University of Divinity (MIUD ) Follow-on Course: Church History During the Formative Years (A.D. 70-400) CH-507-LS; Instructor: Dr. Bill Adams, Sat-Sun, May 27-28 *
– Flights out: Late night Sun, May 28
Arrive US: Mon, May 29
NOTE: The fees listed below are based on the full cost of the program from May 13 – 29 which include: the US Early Arrival, the Institute of Israel Studies and two-day Master’s International University of Divinity Seminar.
All information and pricing addresses the LAND PORTION ONLY. Flight cost is not included and must be arranged by you or your travel agent. Need assistance with flights? Contact Daphne – TRAVEL by Ginny at 800-950-5610. Please plan your arrival and departure times to coincide with schedule allowing ample time for your departure flight for travel to Tel Aviv, etc. — PLEASE DO NOT BOOK YOUR FLIGHT before you have spoken to our Bridges for Peace USA Representative at 800-566-1998 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Fee $500; balance of $2095 due by March 3, 2017 based on double occupancy. Add $855 for single supplement.
* If a student of MIUD, one can earn through this Institute of Israel Studies (9 credits) and the follow-on course (3 credits) for a total of 12 credits.
Institute of Israel Studies Participants held in May 2016
Bridges for Peace International Headquarters in Jerusalem, Israel
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. All other materials are property of Bridges For Peace in the United States of America. Copyright © 2017.
Website Site Design by J-Town Internet Services Ltd. - Based in Jerusalem and Serving the World.